What would help you live at your best each day? More fun ways to socialize? New opportunities to learn? Or maybe some tips from a fitness expert and some enjoyable physical activities? We’ve got all of that — and plenty more.
Through our partnership with Masterpiece Living®, a nationally recognized successful aging initiative, our residents find abundant wellness opportunities at their fingertips. Our purposeful programming empowers you to embrace four factors that affect your well-being — intellectual, physical, social and spiritual — rather than just one. Instead of a one-size-fits-all approach, Masterpiece Living takes research-based findings and works with residents to develop a road map for protecting their future health.
We begin with a Masterpiece Living review to explore your personal goals. Together, we’ll identify areas you’re already doing well in, and those you could improve so you can be healthier and happier.
Come see what wellness your way could look like at Abbey Delray South. Use the contact form on this page and ask about Masterpiece Living.
Take Care of Your Body
- Choose from over 20 classes in the fitness center each week.
- Do laps in the pool and learn ballroom dancing.
- Eat delicious meals that are actually good for you.
Challenge Your Mind
- Explore a new creative outlet like painting, singing in the chorus, or playing ukulele.
- Discover more about the world through discussion groups, lectures and cultural events.
- Stay sharp by learning new computer skills, bridge and mahjong, or by joining a trivia team.
Build Up Your Spirit
- Develop meaningful friendships with the fascinating people around you.
- Nurture your faith through studies, classes and services.
- Find purpose and connection through volunteering and serving others with your skills.